Friday, May 10, 2013

Tiffany Hwang the owner of eye smiles


             Hi! I want to post is still about Korea. Precisely, Girls Generation. I want to tell the beginning to be a k-popers. So, when I was a grade 8, any time off, my friends talk about K-pop. Such as Super Junior, Girls Generation, Miss A, f (x), Big Bang and others. But, I'm more interested in Girls Generation. In addition to beautiful, they have their individual talents. For example, singing, dancing, acting, and others.

             Back again to the blog! I want to post today is Tiffany Hwang. She's one of the members of Girls Generation. Born on August 1. This is her picture ...



             How about you of her? Her known because her eye smiles that makes her look so gorgeous. All I know, Tiffany was like any pink. And she easily touched and cried. However, when she woke up was still beautiful. Who wouldn't want to be like her?

No comments:

Post a Comment